Thursday, June 28, 2012

CSWA Certified

I was a full time solidworks designer for about 3 years (autocad, Unigraphics, and IDEAS before that), and an occasional user the last 6 years. I want to get the CSWP certification tackled, but since I'm the PDM Admin, and CAD Manager, I don't do CAD work, I thought I'd start with the CSWA.

I worked through Solid Professor for some refresher courses, and they did a good job of reminding of functionality and technique.

One of my employees, who is a CAD designer is working towards CSWE and also started along this route. I thought CSWA was not really a "big deal", but the test itself was a little more than I expected it to be. It was certainly not "killer", but it was enough to feel like I was tested. I did score 240/240 so maybe I'm not so far from the CSWP as I think I am.



1 more certification down, 1 to go!

~Corey Hinman, CEPA

No comments:

Post a Comment