Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Earned my CSWP!

With a little refresher from Solidprofessor, and by scouring the internet for practice exams, I took and passed all 3 CSWP segments on the first go round.

Segment 1: Modeling

This was about the same level as the CSWA, just with more modeling exercises. I was starting to get crunched for time so I did the last part in a way that worked, but wasn't the best way to get it done. If I had more time I probably would have done a few things different, but 100% on Segment 1.

Segment 2: Configurations

The configuration portion was a breeze, the modifying an existing part was more challenging. I missed the last part as I ran out of time. It didn't help I was interrupted during the test :)

Segment 3: Assemblys

This was a little challenging, lots to do, you need to be quick and pay attention to the coordinate systems. I wasn't asked to do any in-context stuff, which probably helped me. I missed the last question, apparently I did something wrong when I swapped out the base part.

Overall, I feel thoroughly tested, and satisified that I could add this to my resume!

~Corey Hinman, CEPA, CSWP

No comments:

Post a Comment